Exam Date, Course details, Eligibility, Application form & a direct link to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018 – UPSC NDA Notification 2018
UPSC NDA Notification 2018
UPSC NDA Notification 2018 is out on the official website. Official Notificationwas published on 6th June 2018. Interested candidates can apply through the direct link provided in this post. The recruitment will offer admission to 140th Course of NDA/NA.
Below are the Exam Date, Course details, Eligibility, Application form & a direct link to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018;
UPSC NDA/NA 140th Course:
The admission into 140th NDA/NA course in IAF, Navy & Army will based on written exam & an Interview conducted by Services selection Board. All the aspirants who have passed class 12th with Physics & maths can apply for the admission to one of the most decorated training Institution in Indian Defense.
UPSC NDA Exam Date:
|Notification will publish on||6th June 2018|
|Application form available||6th June 2018|
|Last date for filling the application||2nd July 2018|
|Admit card announced||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|Exam date||9th September 2018|
|Result announcement||October 2018|
How to apply for UPSC NDA Recruitment 2018?
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Then, click on Part I Registration.
- Then, fill in the details correctly and completely.
- After that, in part 2, you need to make the application fee payment. Also, you have to upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature.
- Furthermore, you also need to select the examination center.
- Finally, submit the form and save it.
- Download & take a print out for future reference.
UPSC NDA Eligibility Criteria:
For Indian Army wing of National Defense Academy
- The candidates appearing for the exam must have passed or appearing class 12th from a recognized board or university.
For Air force and Indian Navy
- The candidates must have passed or appearing class 12th with physics and Mathematics from a recognized board or university.
All the aspirants applying for UPSC NDA recruitment must be;
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 01 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Stay Tuned for Examination related notifications and updates. If you have any Query or suggestion, Do write us in the comments below.