RPF Constable Exam Analysis 19th January 2019 Questions Asked
The 1st Shift of RPF Constable Exam of 19th January 2019 is over. Exam Analysts are here to provide a detailed analysis of the exam. This analysis shall help in evaluating your performance. You can even get an estimate of your score. All those who are yet to appear for the exam can find this analysis helpful too. The RPF Constable Exam consists of 3 sections - Numerical Ability, Reasoning, and General Awareness. The overall exam timing is 90 minutes and for every wrong answer, 1/3rd marks will be deducted. Explore the overall as well as sectional difficulty level, topic-wise weightage, no. of good attempts and Questions asked.
RPF Constable Exam Review Shift 1 – Good Attempts
The table below shows the safer attempts of RPF Constable Shift 1.
|Name Of the Subject||No. Of Questions||Marks||Difficulty Level||No. Of Good Attempts|
Overview of RPF Constable 1st Shift Exam - 19th January 2019
RPF Constable Exam Analysis 19th January Shift 1 – Mathematics
- To be Updated
RPF Constable Exam Analysis 19th January Shift 1 - Reasoning
- If the waiter is related to Restaurant, Farmer is related to?
RPF Constable Exam Analysis 19th January Shift 1 - General Awareness
- What is known as the God of Ocean?
- First lady President of India?
- Who is the current Home Minister of India?
- The third highest honour in India?
- Who built the first Atom bomb?
- Which particles are in the centre of an atom?
- Which disease is also known as leukaemia?
- Where is the headquarter of CRPF?
- What is the study of earthquake called?
- When is Uttarakhand founding day celebrated?
- Kamakhya temple is situated in which Indian state?
- What was the time span of Yojna awakash?
- Who won the 2017 Gyanpith Award?
- Where is the headquarter of IDBI Bank situated?
- Where is Railway college located?
- Where are rail wheels manufactured in Bihar?
- When is Population day celebrated?
- Sunahari Kranti is related to?
- Who wrote the book ‘The last man in the tower’?
- When was Pluto removed from the group of Planets?
- Which was the last 5 Year Plan?
- Butterfly is related to which sports
- When was Andhra Pradesh formed?
- When any particle is falling from the upward direction, what will be the change in energy?
Tips for upcoming Shifts
Go through the formula charts for the numerical paper. Revise on the current affairs of last 3 months.
Keep all your documents such as; admit card & photo identity proof ready. The RPF Constable admit card is available for downloading in RPF Constable official site.
Keep visiting us regularly for more exam review and analysis of the upcoming day's analysis. We are sure that you have worked hard to clear the RPF SI and Constable Examination and hence, we are confident that your efforts will be rewarded. Just keep going!
All the Best!