Find Step by step instructions to fill SSC JE Application Form. Know documents required, Photo & Signature size, Application fee, discrepancy, and much more to fill the application form for SSC JE Exam – SSC JE Application Form 2019
SSC JE Application Form 2019
SSC JE Application Form 2019:- As the application process for SSC JE started on 1st February 2019, candidates can start their online application process in order to avoid any technical glitch. Candidates can apply online till 25th February 2019.
- In this post, we have provided a direct link to apply for SSC JE 2019.
- The application process started on 1st February 2019 and the last date to apply online is 25th February 2019.
- Also, check complete photograph & signature requirements for SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
SSC JE Application Form 2019
The official notification for SSC JE was published on 1st February 2019 on its official website. As the application process started on 1st of February 2019, candidates are eager to learn more about SSC JE Application Form. Well, we understand your need and so did we come up with a dedicated post on SSC JE Application form. While filling the application form for SSC JE, one needs to keep along required documents & photographs. in this post, we will take about various requirements to fill SSC JE Application form including documents & Application Fee details.
SSC JE Application Form – Highlights
|Mode of application||Online|
|Start date to Apply Online||1st February 2019|
|Last date to Apply Online||25th February 2019|
|Mode of Fee Payment||Online/Offline|
How to Apply online for SSC JE?
Direct link to fill SSC JE 2019 Application Form
- Click on the direct link provided above.
- Now look for ‘JE’ and click on it.
- A new page will appear on screen with a login form. Login if already registered.
- If not, Complete the registration process and save login details.
- Using login details to login and the application form will appear on the screen.
- Now fill your application for SSC JE very carefully and complete the part I of SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
- Using registration ID & date of Birth, login to fill the part II of the SSC JE 2019 Application Form.
- Now Pay the application fee using your preferred mode.
- Attach required documents such as photographs, signature and other required details as mentioned in the official notification and click on submit.
- The final application will appear on the screen, check carefully and click on submit Online SSC JE Application Form.
- An application receipt will appear, Save, download & take a print out for future reference.
Application Fee – SSC JE Application Form 2019
SSC JE Application Fee can be paid in both online & Offline mode. Applicants can check the mode of payments for filling SSC JE Application Form below;
Modes of Payment
- Net banking, debit card, and credit card (Online)
- E-challan (Offline)
In the table below, we have mentioned category wise Application Fee for filling SSC JE 2019 online Application Form;
SSC JE Application Form requirements – Documents & other details
Though we don’t require to upload documents while applying Online for SSC JE, one must be prepared with all the required documents such as Graduation, Matriculation, and 12th Marksheet to avoid any unnecessary mistakes. Apart from the educational details, we also need to have a photograph and signature of specified size & Format.
Before moving further, let’s have a look at the size & format required for photograph & signature while applying online for SSC JE;
Photograph (Size & Format):
- Size – 4 to 20 KB
- Format – JPEG
Signature (Size & Format):
- Size – 1 to 12 KB
- Format – JPEG
- 140* 60
Eligibility Criteria – SSC JE Application Form 2019
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) needs to be eligible as per the eligibility criteria set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC). All the candidates need to be within the limit and need to possess a certain educational qualification set by SSC.
- All the candidates need to have completed the Diploma/ Degree from a govt. recognized university.
Candidates need to fulfill the age criteria set by SSC. We have mentioned Post-wise Age limit for SSC JE 2019 Application Form in the table mentioned below;
Age Limit (Maximum Age)
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Quality Surveying and Contract)||27 years|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||30 years|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||30 years|
SSC JE Application Form Discrepancy
Candidates can write at the below-mentioned address in case of any discrepancy in the information provided for the application form;
SSC Regional Director (NR)
Staff Selection Commission
Block No.- 12, 5th Floor, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi,
SSC Helpline Number: 011-64715222, 011-65570666
Hope you liked this post on SSC JE Application Form 2019. If you have any query or suggestion, do write to us in the comments below.