SBI Clerk 2019 Official Notification PDF | Largest Public sector Bank in India, SBI has released the official SBI Clerk Notification PDF on their official website. Applicants can check all the relevant details regarding SBI Clerk 2019 exam in this article
- Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
- Secondly, candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
- The SBI Clerk 2019 Exam will be conducted in two phases: Preliminary and Mains exams in online mode.
- The preliminary examination has 100 objective type questions from English, Reasoning and Numerical Ability.
- SBI Clerk Exam is conducted by the SBI to recruit employees in the clerical cadre for the post of Clerk/ Banking Associate
- It still remains as one of the most sought-after exams and a huge number of applicants appear every year for the upcoming SBI Clerk Recruitment.
- If you are yet to start your exam preparation for SBI Clerk, read our post on SBI Clerk Preparation Tips to learn best tips, tricks, and practices.
- First thing first, one must know complete SBI Clerk Exam Pattern and SBI Clerk Syllabus in order to plan preparation for SBI Clerk 2019.
SBI Clerk Notification 2019: Exam Highlights
SBI has already released the official SBI Clerk Notification 2019 PDF on its official website. Aspirants can download the SBI Clerk Banking Associate Notification in PDF through download link mentioned in this post. Also, check out the following table for the main and important highlights of the SBI Clerk Exam
SBI Clerk 2019 Notification PDF Download as follows:
|SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification||SBI Clerk (State Bank of India Probationary Officer)|
|Exam Conducting Authority||State Bank of India|
|Level of the Exam||All India Level|
|Number of Vacancies||8593|
|The registration process will start from||April 12, 2019|
|Closing date of registration||May 03, 2019|
|Registration Fee||Rs.600/-(UR) & Rs.100/-(R)|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||June 2019|
|Main Exam Date||August 10, 2019|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview/ Group Discussion|
SBI Clerk Exam Date 2019: SBI Clerk Notification 2019
As SBI has released official SBI Clerk Official Notification 2019, the SBI Clerk exam dates for various events of SBI CLerk 2019 examination has been given in the following table
In the table below, we have mentioned the SBI Clerk Important Exam Dates for SBI Clerk/ Banking Associate 2019 in regard to SBI Clerk 2019 Official Notification:
|SBI Notification Clerk 2019||SBI Clerk New Dates|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Notification||11th April 2019|
|Start of SBI Clerk 2019 Online Application||12th April 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Application Form Closes||3rd May 2019|
|Download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||June 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Preliminary Exam Date||June 2019|
|Download of call letter for Main Examination||July 2019|
|SBI Clerk 2019 Mains Exam Date||10th August 2019|
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019: SBI Clerk Notification 2019
As the official Notification for SBI Banking Associate 2019 is out, the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2019 Notification has been updated as well. The following table has the SBI Clerk Vacancies for PwD candidates:
|LD (Learning Disabilities)||93|
|VI (Visual Impairment)||84|
|HI (Hearing Disabilities)||88|
|A person with Benchmark Disability||84|
The table below has the SBI Clerk Vacancies Category-wise:
|SC (Scheduled Caste)||1357|
|ST (Scheduled Tribe)||793|
|OBC (Other Backward Classes)||1950|
|GEN (General Category)||3646|
How To Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment? SBI Clerk 2019 Apply Online
SBI Clerk Job Notification | It is very easy to SBI CLerk 2019 Apply Online Notification for SBI Clerk Recruitment. The candidates just have to follow a few steps carefully and they are written as follows according to the Notification of SBI Clerk 2019:
- A new window with the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill all the required pieces of information.
- Go through all the important instructions carefully.
- Now upload a scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee as per your category.
- One can pay the application fee through challan or SBI Net Banking or any Credit/ Debit Card.
- Now save and take a print out of the application form for future reference.
- The registration will be confirmed via SMS or E-mail.
- Log on to the official website of SBI.
- Look for the link ‘Apply online Here’ and click on it.
- Follow the steps as mentioned above.
SBI Clerk Application Fee | SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Notification
Candidates need to the application fee in order to apply for SBI Clerk recruitment. Candidates can check their category wise application fee from the table below;
|General and OBC||Rs.600/-|
|SC/ST/PWD and Ex-servicemen||Rs.100/-|
Eligibility Criteria – SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019
Application for the SBI Clerk recruitment will be subject to various Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below;
Educational Qualification: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Candidate must have completed Graduation or Degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. In India or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. Candidate must possess a valid certificate at the time of applying for the exam.
- Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Candidate must be between 20 to 28 years of age.
Age relaxation of 3 years is applicable to SC/ST candidates and 5 years for PWD and Ex-serviceman.
Selection process – SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The process of selection will consist of 4 stages mentioned below;
- Preliminary examination
- Online main examination
- Local Language Proficiency Test
- The last step is document verification followed by final selection.
Examination Pattern – SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The very first thing one needs to do in order to start your preparation for SBI Clerk is to know the exam pattern well. It helps you accelerate your preparation and increases your efficiency. Most importantly, it marks a well-paved way to follow in order to prepare successfully for SBI Clerk.
- The online test will be bilingual, available in both English and Hindi language except for the English section.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers (1/4th mark will be deducted).
Phase I – Prelims Exam
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 min|
Phase II – Mains Exam
|Name of Section||No. of Qs||Marks||Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
& Computer Aptitude
Knowing the Syllabus and pattern will be half job done. examination pattern gives you an insight into the examination process and once the skeleton of the exam is clear in your head, the whole process becomes much much easier.
SBI Clerk Attempts
There are certain rules to the number of attempts a candidate has. These rules revolve around the specific category of the candidate. The following table has the details regarding the SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Attempts;
|Candidate’s Category||Attempts Limit|
|PWD candidates (General Category)||7|
|OBC & OBC (PWD) category||7|
|SC/ST candidates||No Limit|
Salary & Payscale – SBI Clerk Notification 2019
The pay-scale for SBI clerk starts with total pay of Rs. 19589 including basic pay and other allowances.
|Total (without HRA)||Rs.18413.37/-|
|Gross with HRA||Rs.19589.87/-|
The SBI Clerk Pay-Scale details are as follows:
Test of Knowledge of official language or local language – SBI Clerk Notification 2019
Candidates who produce mark sheet of 10th Standard or SSC with official language will not be subjected to any language test.
state-wise local languages:
- Karnataka – Kannada
- Gujarat – Gujarati
- Madhya Pradesh – Hindi
- Punjab – Punjabi / Hindi
- Tamilnadu – Tamil
- Assam – Assamese
- Andhra Pradesh – Telugu
- Jammu – Urdu / Hindi
- Uttar Pradesh – Hindi
- West Bengal – Bengali
- Mumbai – Marathi /Hindi
- Maharashtra – Marathi / Hindi
- New Delhi – Hindi
- Kerala – Malayalam
- Languages of other states