Bank of Baroda SO Result 2017
Bank of Baroda(BOB) has published the result of Specialist Officers (SO) Recruitment exam 2016-7 online exam. Shortlisted candidates in the BOB SO 2016 will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and Psychometric Test next.
The Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer(SO) exam was held on 23rd February 2017.
How to Check Bank of Baroda SO Result 2016-17:
The roll number of shortlisted candidates are available on the official website. Follow the below steps to view the result:
- Go to the official website of Bank of Baroda – www.bankofbaroda.com
- Visit the 'Career' section at the bottom.
- Select 'Recruitment' tab.
- In the Recruitment section, you will find a link for 'Results'.
- Click on the Results and select the post for which you applied to view the roll number of qualified candidates.
We are providing a direct link to the Result below:
The exam was conducted for 1039 vacant posts under Scale-I,II and III Officers.
Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Project 2016-17 – Final Results are available for below posts:
(a) Treasury, Economist & Planning (MMG/S-II)
(b) Risk Management (MMG/S-III)
(c) Security (MMG/S-II)
(d) Agriculture Product Specialist (MMG/S-III)
e) Human Resource Management (MMG/S-II & MMG/S-III)
The interview for Bank of Baroda SO 2016 will be held in March last week and final allotment will happen in April.
All the best for Bank of Baroda SO Result 2017.